In honor of the grand opening of our new Ballard retail space, we're hosting a party with activities, food, and bevies. In the lead up to the event on Saturday, we're having a social media scavenger hunt. These hunts are a fun way for people to explore their communities, uncover clues around the neighborhood, and win fabulous prizes!
Onward, below, to the boring fine print, for those who actually want to win a new ebike.
- Follow @radpowerbikes on Instagram. No Instagram account? Sign up here.
- Be 18 years of age and older and residents of the U.S. or Canada.
- Ride an ebike, bike, or other electric or human-powered form of transportation for the duration of the hunt. No cars, no cheating!
At each stop, participants need to:
- Take a photo of themselves and their mode of transportation in front of the location in each clue. No need to go inside. Let these fine folks work, please. Just capture signage so we know you're where you're supposed to be.
- Tag @radpowerbikes and list the #radvengerhunt, #locationname, and #stopnumber hashtags in the caption. (For example: #radvengerhunt, #chuckecheeses, #stop4.)
- Post the tagged photo to Instagram with the location named in the location field.
How to win:
- Clues will be posted in 5-minute increments, beginning at 1 p.m. PST on Saturday, May 11.
- First person to meet all criteria and post all 10 completed check-ins on the day of the event wins.
- Winner must be present at the Rad Power Bikes Seattle showroom grand opening celebration to win.
- Winner will be announced at the grand opening celebration at 5 p.m. PST.
- Winner will be shipped an ebike of their choosing from Rad Power Bikes within two weeks of the event.
*Giveaway is not endorsed or sponsored by Instagram. We just love the platform!