Our world-class Customer Experience team is here to answer all of your questions and make your buying experience rad.Help Centre
Expanded Shipping Window
You may have noticed that the shipping date for some models is currently listed as several months away.
While we understand that this is a long time to wait, we wanted to make sure that these bikes were available to purchase for any rider who had their heart set on a preferred model and wanted to secure theirs well in advance.
The dates listed are as accurate as possible, but please note that the entire manufacturing world is in the middle of a global supply chain challenge. As a result, there are some variables that are out of our control (like container shortages, port delays, and the Suez Canal incident).
We know how excited you are to get your new ebike and we are continually scaling up our operations to get it to you as soon as possible.
Stop would-be thieves by locking up your ebike's rear wheel. We’ve partnered with ABUS, a trusted brand known for safe, dependable, and durable products, to bring our riders the RadCity Wheel Lock by ABUS.
The lock securely mounts to your ebike and stays on while you ride. It also won’t interfere with other accessories, such as panniers, child seats, or fenders. That means you’ll never have to worry about forgetting your lock at home before your commute or finding a place to store it when you’re out and about.
Only compatible with RadCity and RadMission models.
- Wheel lock securely mounts to the ebike frame without interfering with riding or other accessories
- Designed and tested to withstand tampering and lock-picking
- Twist of key and push of lever releases the metal shaft to lock up the ebike wheel and prevent theft
- The key is not retained in the lock when the shackle is engaged (you take the key with you)
- 8.5 mm locking shackle made from specially hardened steel
- Additional security chain (sold separately, 85 cm and 130 cm options) allows user to lock the ebike to a fixed location
- Comes with two keys
- Two M5 12 mm compatible bolts needed to mount the lock to the RadCity 5 Plus bike frame
- Product version information: ABUS 4650 SL NR Wheel Lock
- Please record your key number when you get your wheel lock. Store it in a safe place for reference in case you lose your key later. Contact ABUS Customer Support for replacement key support.
- Weight: 1.4 lb (652 g)
- Shackle diameter: 8.5 mm
Installation & use:
- Installation instructions
- RadCity 5 Plus owners will need two M5 12 mm compatible bolts to mount the lock to the ebike frame.
- To use: Twist of key and push of lever releases the metal shaft to lock up the ebike wheel, then remove the key and be on your way.