- Requires the RadCity Wheel Lock by ABUS
- The RadCity Wheel Lock by ABUS is compatible with the RadCity 5 Plus, as well as the legacy RadCity 3 & 4 and RadMission models.
Our world-class Customer Experience team is here to answer all of your questions and make your buying experience rad.Help Centre
Expanded Shipping Window
You may have noticed that the shipping date for some models is currently listed as several months away.
While we understand that this is a long time to wait, we wanted to make sure that these bikes were available to purchase for any rider who had their heart set on a preferred model and wanted to secure theirs well in advance.
The dates listed are as accurate as possible, but please note that the entire manufacturing world is in the middle of a global supply chain challenge. As a result, there are some variables that are out of our control (like container shortages, port delays, and the Suez Canal incident).
We know how excited you are to get your new ebike and we are continually scaling up our operations to get it to you as soon as possible.
Designed for use with the RadCity Wheel Lock by ABUS, this 130 cm Adaptor Chain makes it even harder for would-be thieves to ride off with your ebike.
The 130 cm chain allows you to secure your ebike to a rack and secure your front wheel — giving you ultimate peace of mind when you’re locking it up outside the office or heading into a long movie.
Need a shorter, lighter chain? Check out the 85 cm length from ABUS.
- For use with an ABUS Wheel Lock. This product cannot be used on its own.
- 6 mm square chain made of hardened steel
- Special coating on the loop ring protects the ebike’s paintwork from being damaged
- Compatible with all ABUS wheel locks sold by Rad
- Length: 51.2” (130 cm)
- Weight: 2.5 lb (1140 g)
- Link diameter: 6 mm
Installation & use:
- Place the chain around a fixed object, pull the pointed end through the ring on the chain, and attach it to the lock housing. The wheel lock key secures the entire unit, including chain.
- Option to thread the chain through the front wheel to secure it as well.
- To be used with the RadCity Wheel Lock by ABUS. This product cannot be used on its own.