Our world-class Customer Experience team is here to answer all of your questions and make your buying experience rad.Help Centre
Expanded Shipping Window
You may have noticed that the shipping date for some models is currently listed as several months away.
While we understand that this is a long time to wait, we wanted to make sure that these bikes were available to purchase for any rider who had their heart set on a preferred model and wanted to secure theirs well in advance.
The dates listed are as accurate as possible, but please note that the entire manufacturing world is in the middle of a global supply chain challenge. As a result, there are some variables that are out of our control (like container shortages, port delays, and the Suez Canal incident).
We know how excited you are to get your new ebike and we are continually scaling up our operations to get it to you as soon as possible.
Keep your Rad fat tire bike safe and secure with the only wheel lock on the market wide enough to fit Rad fat tire ebike tires. The Rad Fat Tire Wheel Lock locks up the rear wheel to prevent theft, and is conveniently designed to stay there while you ride — without interfering with other accessories.
We strongly recommend using the lock with the Rad Wheel Lock Security Chain, which will allow you to secure your ebike to a fixed object, like a bike rack or railing.
This lock is compatible with Rad fat tire ebikes released in 2021 or later, earlier models do not have mounting points on the frame. See compatibility section for more details.
Features & details:
- Fat Tire Wheel Lock securely mounts to the rear frame of the ebike without interfering with riding or other accessories.
- Twist of key and push of lever releases the metal shaft to lock up the ebike wheel and prevent theft
- Designed and tested to withstand tampering and lock-picking
- 10mm thick locking shackle made from heat treated steel
- Comes with two keys
- Mounting hardware included
- Additional security chain (sold separately) allows user to lock the ebike to a fixed location
- Please record your key number when you get your wheel lock. Store it in a safe place for reference in case you lose your key later. Contact Rad Customer Support for replacement.
- Dimensions: 20.1 x 19.2 x 3.2 cm
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Shackle diameter: 1 cm
- Width of lock opening: 9.4 cm