- Designed to carry all combinations of models except RadWagon 3
- RadWagon 4 requires running boards removed before placing on rack
- Bike Adapter Bar required for all step-thru and mid-step ebike models
Our world-class Customer Experience team is here to answer all of your questions and make your buying experience rad.Help Center Contact Us
Call Our Support Team: 1-(877) 299-9404
Expanded Shipping Window
You may have noticed that the shipping date for some models is currently listed as several months away.
While we understand that this is a long time to wait, we wanted to make sure that these bikes were available to purchase for any rider who had their heart set on a preferred model and wanted to secure theirs well in advance.
The dates listed are as accurate as possible, but please note that the entire manufacturing world is in the middle of a global supply chain challenge. As a result, there are some variables that are out of our control (like container shortages, port delays, and the Suez Canal incident).
We know how excited you are to get your new ebike and we are continually scaling up our operations to get it to you as soon as possible.
Extend your exploration beyond the campsite with the Hollywood RV Rider Rack, designed with the same great build quality as the Hollywood Racks Sport Rider Rack.
Engineered to carry up to a total of 160 pounds, the rack features a more flexible frame-grabber mechanism, tilt feature for cargo access, and locking cable with keyed-alike hitch pin, securing the bikes to the rack, and the rack to the vehicle.
What’s more, purchase through Rad Power Bikes, and you get two free 20” small-wheel adapters with your order! This complimentary accessory makes the RadExpand, RadMini, and RadRunner models rack-compliant by preventing derailleur hanger interference. Only one wheel adapter needed per bike; only for use on the rear wheel.
There is an oversized shipping charge of $30 CAD for this item.
Sizing & capacity
- Carries two ebikes, up to 80 lbs each (160-lb carrying total)
- Wheelbase range: 36 – 80 inches
- Maximum tire width: 5 inches
- Rack weight: 63.5 lbs
- Heavy-duty wheel holders
- Internally reinforced frame
- External brace for heavy-load carrying capacity
- Keyed-alike locking hitch pin
- 8-foot security cable
- Folds flat against vehicle when not in use
- Tilts down for rear cargo access
- Some assembly required
- Intended for use with an RV Motorhome, 5th wheel, or flat-towed vehicles
- Not for use with bumper-pull trailers
- 2” hitch required (not compatible with 1 ¼” - 2” hitch adapter)
For inquires about Hollywood Racks (including warranty-related questions), please use the following contact information:
Phone: (310) 516-8600