- 2021 Edition: All combinations of models except RadWagon 3
- The RadWagon 4 will need the running boards accessory removed before placing on the rack.
- Bike Adapter Bar required for all step-thru and mid-step ebike models
Our world-class Customer Experience team is here to answer all of your questions and make your buying experience rad.Help Center Contact Us
Call Our Support Team: 1-(877) 299-9404
Expanded Shipping Window
You may have noticed that the shipping date for some models is currently listed as several months away.
While we understand that this is a long time to wait, we wanted to make sure that these bikes were available to purchase for any rider who had their heart set on a preferred model and wanted to secure theirs well in advance.
The dates listed are as accurate as possible, but please note that the entire manufacturing world is in the middle of a global supply chain challenge. As a result, there are some variables that are out of our control (like container shortages, port delays, and the Suez Canal incident).
We know how excited you are to get your new ebike and we are continually scaling up our operations to get it to you as soon as possible.
Bring your ebike along for the ride! Specifically designed for electric bikes, this hitch rack can secure any two of our models along the back of your vehicle. It folds up when not in use, tilts down for easy cargo access, and includes a keyed alike locking hitch pin, security cable, and locking frame hooks. Each hitch rack is equipped with a patented “No-Wobble Hitch System” that eliminates slack without the use of tools.
- Capacity: Two Bikes (Max 80 lb per bike)
- Hitch Size: 2” only (Do not use a 1.25”-2” hitch adapter)
- Maximum bike wheelbase: 60”
- Maximum tire width: 5"
- Features extra heavy duty wheel holders, an internally reinforced frame and external brace for heavy load carrying capacity
- Includes keyed alike locking hitch pin, 8’ security cable and locking frame hooks
- Patented “No-Wobble Hitch System" eliminates slack between the receiver and the rack without the use of tools
- Folds flat against car when not in use
- Tilts down for easy cargo door access
- Space between bikes: 10"
- Rack Weight: 58 lbs
- Get 2 free 20” small wheel adapters when you purchase through Rad Power Bikes. This complimentary accessory makes the RadMini, RadMini Step-Thru, RadExpand, RadRunner, and RadRunner Plus rack-compliant by preventing derailleur hanger interference. Only one needed per bike, only for use on the rear wheel.
- Some assembly required
- Not to be used on any RV, trailer, fifth wheel, or towed vehicle
- Remove the battery from your ebike before placing on rack
- There is an oversized shipping charge of $30 CAD for this item.
For inquires about the Hollywood Racks Sport Rider Ebike Hitch Rack (including warranty-related questions), please use the following contact information:Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (310) 516-8600