- All 2018 and after model ebikes except RadMission 1, RadMini (all model years), and RadMini Step-Thru (all model years)
- RadWagon (2015-2017), requires Aluminum Accessory Deck and the Yepp Easyfit Adapter
- RadCity (2016-2017)
Our world-class Customer Experience team is here to answer all of your questions and make your buying experience rad.Email Us
Expanded Shipping Window
You may have noticed that the shipping date for some models is currently listed as several months away.
While we understand that this is a long time to wait, we wanted to make sure that these bikes were available to purchase for any rider who had their heart set on a preferred model and wanted to secure theirs well in advance.
The dates listed are as accurate as possible, but please note that the entire manufacturing world is in the middle of a global supply chain challenge. As a result, there are some variables that are out of our control (like container shortages, port delays, and the Suez Canal incident).
We know how excited you are to get your new ebike and we are continually scaling up our operations to get it to you as soon as possible.
The Thule Yepp Maxi Child Seat is a safe and secure way to transport children from 9 months to 6 years old, up to 40 lb.
- Easy mounting of the child bike seat on the frame of your bike
- Your child sits comfortably in the soft and shock-absorbing seat
- Maximum child comfort and a safe, custom fit thanks to the adjustable padded 5-point harness
- Your child is quickly and easily secured with the childproof safety buckle
- Added visibility thanks to built-in reflector and safety light attachment point
- Ensures a perfect fit as your child grows thanks to adjustable footrests and foot strap
- Easy to clean and to keep dry due to the seat’s water-repellent materials
- Designed and tested for children from 9 months* to 6 years old, up to 40 lb.
Consult a pediatrician for children under 1 year old.
- Not compatible with the Ballard Cargo Bag or the Fremont Pannier Bag