- RadMission only
For other models, please see our battery collection and filter by your model
Our world-class Customer Experience team is here to answer all of your questions and make your buying experience rad.Help Centre
Expanded Shipping Window
You may have noticed that the shipping date for some models is currently listed as several months away.
While we understand that this is a long time to wait, we wanted to make sure that these bikes were available to purchase for any rider who had their heart set on a preferred model and wanted to secure theirs well in advance.
The dates listed are as accurate as possible, but please note that the entire manufacturing world is in the middle of a global supply chain challenge. As a result, there are some variables that are out of our control (like container shortages, port delays, and the Suez Canal incident).
We know how excited you are to get your new ebike and we are continually scaling up our operations to get it to you as soon as possible.
The RadMission Battery Pack securely mounts to the base and can be locked into place with the keys included with your bike. Batteries can be removed easily without disconnecting any wires to charge indoors or to switch to a fully charged battery for extended riding.
Note: If you purchase a replacement battery, you will receive 2 new keys for that battery.
The RadMission Battery Pack is only compatible with the RadMission ebike.
- Weight: 7 lb.
- 504 Wh
- Lockable and removable with the keys included with your bike
- Built-in charge level indicator
- Battery Charger is not included, click here to purchase.
- Battery purchases are final, batteries cannot be returned. View our full return policy here.
- Not compatible with any other Rad ebike models. The RadMission battery is specifically designed to work with our 500W motors. Usage other than its intended purpose, such as on ebikes with higher wattage motors, draws too much power from this battery and would risk resulting in battery shutdown as a safety precaution.
- For installation instructions, please reference the owner's manual that came with the bike.
Not for use on non-Rad Power Bikes branded ebikes.