- Compatible: RadRunner; RadRunner Plus; RadWagon; RadMini; RadExpand 5; RadRover 5 (and older); and RadCity 4 (and older)
Our world-class Customer Experience team is here to answer all of your questions and make your buying experience rad.Help Center Contact Us
Call Our Support Team: 1-(877) 299-9404
Expanded Shipping Window
You may have noticed that the shipping date for some models is currently listed as several months away.
While we understand that this is a long time to wait, we wanted to make sure that these bikes were available to purchase for any rider who had their heart set on a preferred model and wanted to secure theirs well in advance.
The dates listed are as accurate as possible, but please note that the entire manufacturing world is in the middle of a global supply chain challenge. As a result, there are some variables that are out of our control (like container shortages, port delays, and the Suez Canal incident).
We know how excited you are to get your new ebike and we are continually scaling up our operations to get it to you as soon as possible.
The External Battery Pack securely mounts to the base of your Rad Power Bike, and can be locked into place with the keys included with your bike. Rad Power Bike batteries are designed for easy removal - no disconnecting of wires - allowing you to charge indoors or extend your ride by swapping in a fully charged battery.
External Battery Pack is compatible with the RadRunner; RadRunner Plus; RadWagon; RadMini; RadRover 4 (and older); and RadCity 4 (and older).
- Weight: Standard Battery Pack 7.7 lb
- 672 Wh
- Lockable and removable with the keys included with your bike
- Built-in charge level indicator
- Compatible: RadRunner; RadRunner Plus; RadWagon; RadMini; RadRover 5 (and older); and RadCity 4 (and older)
- Battery Charger is not included, click here to purchase.
- Battery purchases are final, batteries cannot be returned. View our full return policy here.
- External battery is not compatible with: RadMission, RadRover 6 Plus, and RadCity 5 Plus.