- All 2018 and after model ebikes
- Front Rack required for front of bike mounting.
- Rear Rack accessories are required for models that do not include an integrated rear rack.
Our world-class Customer Experience team is here to answer all of your questions and make your buying experience rad.Help Center Contact Us
Call Our Support Team: 1-(877) 299-9404
Expanded Shipping Window
You may have noticed that the shipping date for some models is currently listed as several months away.
While we understand that this is a long time to wait, we wanted to make sure that these bikes were available to purchase for any rider who had their heart set on a preferred model and wanted to secure theirs well in advance.
The dates listed are as accurate as possible, but please note that the entire manufacturing world is in the middle of a global supply chain challenge. As a result, there are some variables that are out of our control (like container shortages, port delays, and the Suez Canal incident).
We know how excited you are to get your new ebike and we are continually scaling up our operations to get it to you as soon as possible.
Use the Large Basket to expand the cargo capacity of your ebike. Perfect for large runs to the grocery store, big bags, or anything else you want to bring on your trip.
Does not come with the Front Rack. You can purchase it separately here.
- Aluminum construction with durable matte black finish
- Stainless steel mounting hardware included
Sizing & Capacity
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 31 cm x 49.5 cm x 14 cm
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12 in x 19.5 in x 5.5 in
- Weight: 1.9 kg (4.2 lb)
- The Large Basket should only be mounted perpendicularly to the bike as shown in the product images. The only exception to this is when mounting the Large Basket to the rear deck of the RadWagon, in which case it can be mounted either perpendicularly or lengthwise.