Our world-class Customer Experience team is here to answer all of your questions and make your buying experience rad.Help Centre
Expanded Shipping Window
You may have noticed that the shipping date for some models is currently listed as several months away.
While we understand that this is a long time to wait, we wanted to make sure that these bikes were available to purchase for any rider who had their heart set on a preferred model and wanted to secure theirs well in advance.
The dates listed are as accurate as possible, but please note that the entire manufacturing world is in the middle of a global supply chain challenge. As a result, there are some variables that are out of our control (like container shortages, port delays, and the Suez Canal incident).
We know how excited you are to get your new ebike and we are continually scaling up our operations to get it to you as soon as possible.
Ditch the backpack and let your bike carry the load for you. Our classic Fremont Pannier Bag has been redesigned with a fresh new look and an emphasis on “grab-and-go” convenience. The interior features a zippered, removable storage pouch, so you can easily take your items with you without having to take the entire bag off your bike. And like the previous edition of the Fremont Pannier Bag, you can rely on its water-resistant construction to ride in confidence, even in wet weather. Comes equipped with 16mm clips and additional 20mm and 28.5mm replacement clips to accommodate earlier bike models.
- Bag dimensions (imperial): 13" x 14.1" x 6.5"
- Dimensions (metric): 33 cm x 36 cm x 16.5 cm
- Storage pouch dimensions (imperial): 7.9" x 5.1"
- Storage pouch dimensions (metric): 20 cm x 13 cm
- Bag capacity: approximately 20 L
- Water-resistant construction
- Inner zippered storage pouch with velcro attachments. Designed to “grab and go” without removing the entire bag from the bike
- Slim carrying handle
- Screen-printed stripe and RPB logo
- Reflective strip on front and back
- Sold as a single bag