Our world-class Customer Experience team is here to answer all of your questions and make your buying experience rad.Help Centre
Expanded Shipping Window
You may have noticed that the shipping date for some models is currently listed as several months away.
While we understand that this is a long time to wait, we wanted to make sure that these bikes were available to purchase for any rider who had their heart set on a preferred model and wanted to secure theirs well in advance.
The dates listed are as accurate as possible, but please note that the entire manufacturing world is in the middle of a global supply chain challenge. As a result, there are some variables that are out of our control (like container shortages, port delays, and the Suez Canal incident).
We know how excited you are to get your new ebike and we are continually scaling up our operations to get it to you as soon as possible.
Taking your battery off your bike? Plug in this strong, flexible cover to help protect the exposed electrical connections from potential damage caused by grit and grime.
This is a must-have accessory, with an option available for our semi-integrated and external batteries. It’s an ideal accessory for riders who strap their bike to a hitch mount rack or store it in a dusty garage.
- Flexible plastic ensures an extra snug fit
- Specially designed to quickly install and remove
- Fits in the zipper pocket of the Battery Travel Case for safekeeping
- Select “semi-integrated” for semi-integrated batteries: RadCity 5 Plus (both models); RadRover 6 Plus (both models), RadRunner 3 Plus (comes included with the ebike)
- Select “external” for external batteries: RadWagon; RadRunner 1&2; RadRunner Plus; RadMission; RadExpand; RadCity 4 and earlier; RadRover 5 and earlier