Our world-class Customer Experience team is here to answer all of your questions and make your buying experience rad.Help Center Contact Us
Call Our Support Team: 1-(877) 299-9404
Expanded Shipping Window
You may have noticed that the shipping date for some models is currently listed as several months away.
While we understand that this is a long time to wait, we wanted to make sure that these bikes were available to purchase for any rider who had their heart set on a preferred model and wanted to secure theirs well in advance.
The dates listed are as accurate as possible, but please note that the entire manufacturing world is in the middle of a global supply chain challenge. As a result, there are some variables that are out of our control (like container shortages, port delays, and the Suez Canal incident).
We know how excited you are to get your new ebike and we are continually scaling up our operations to get it to you as soon as possible.
The SR Suntour SP12 NCX Seatpost has been engineered and built for years of comfort and performance. The unique and patented parallelogram design allows for small bump compliance with a total of 50 mm travel to make for a nice and comfortable ride. Minimal maintenance and long-term durability is what this post is all about.
- 50 mm of travel
- Brass bushing requires minimal fuss and maintenance
- Parallelogram design
- Internal coil spring with adjustable preload
- Side clamp, radial detent with wide adjustment range
- Weight: 765g
- 27.2 mm x 400 mm
- Spring is rated for riders between 140-180 lb
The weight limits are general guidelines to prevent excessive wear and tear on the moving components of the seat post. Customers of all sizes have made the seat post we sell work for them (provide enough cushion over most terrain).
- For use on RadRunner 1 or RadRunner Plus: Purchase of a replacement seat is required as this seatpost is not compatible with the standard seat.
- Not compatible with the RadRunner Passenger Package.
- Using this seatpost will raise the minimum seat height on all ebikes by approximately 4 inches.