- Compatible with all RadWagon models and RadRunner 3 Plus
- Includes replacement clips to ensure compatibility with RadWagon models sold before 2020
- Cannot be mounted with the Thule Yepp Child Seat, rear-mounted baskets or RadRunner 3 Passenger Package.
Our world-class Customer Experience team is here to answer all of your questions and make your buying experience rad.Help Centre
Expanded Shipping Window
You may have noticed that the shipping date for some models is currently listed as several months away.
While we understand that this is a long time to wait, we wanted to make sure that these bikes were available to purchase for any rider who had their heart set on a preferred model and wanted to secure theirs well in advance.
The dates listed are as accurate as possible, but please note that the entire manufacturing world is in the middle of a global supply chain challenge. As a result, there are some variables that are out of our control (like container shortages, port delays, and the Suez Canal incident).
We know how excited you are to get your new ebike and we are continually scaling up our operations to get it to you as soon as possible.
Get the most out of your RadWagon or RadRunner 3 Plus with our Ballard Cargo Bag. Featuring a detachable, zippered interior storage pouch, it’s easier than ever to take your items with you — without having to take the whole bag off your bike. Whether you’re loading up for fun or tackling a weekly grocery run, its reliable water resistant construction makes it an ideal year-round accessory.
- Dimensions: 18.5" x 14.2" x 6.5" (47 cm x 36 cm x 16.5 cm)
- Storage pouch dimensions: 7.9" x 5.1" (20 cm x 13 cm)
- Bag capacity: approximately 28L
- Weight: 2.6 lb (1.25 kg)
- Comes equipped with 16mm clips and additional 20mm and 28.5mm replacement clips to accommodate earlier bike models.
- Water-resistant construction
- Inner zippered storage pouch with velcro attachments. Designed to “grab and go” without removing the entire bag from the bike
- Slim carrying handle
- Screen printed stripe and Rad Power Bikes logo
- Reflective strip on front and back
- Clips onto rear rack with no additional tools needed for installation
- Sold as a single bag