- All ebikes except RadRunner 2, RadRunner 1, RadRunner Plus
- Seatpost must be at a height of 135 mm in order to fit properly, so it may not work for riders who need the saddle low.
Our world-class Customer Experience team is here to answer all of your questions and make your buying experience rad.Help Center Contact Us
Call Our Support Team: 1-(877) 299-9404
Expanded Shipping Window
You may have noticed that the shipping date for some models is currently listed as several months away.
While we understand that this is a long time to wait, we wanted to make sure that these bikes were available to purchase for any rider who had their heart set on a preferred model and wanted to secure theirs well in advance.
The dates listed are as accurate as possible, but please note that the entire manufacturing world is in the middle of a global supply chain challenge. As a result, there are some variables that are out of our control (like container shortages, port delays, and the Suez Canal incident).
We know how excited you are to get your new ebike and we are continually scaling up our operations to get it to you as soon as possible.
Up your storage game with our custom saddle bag. Designed to hold small items behind your saddle, this carrying case mounts conveniently to your bike’s seat post.
- Dimensions (imperial): 6.6" x 4.7" x 4.3"
- Dimensions (metric): 17 x 12 x 11 cm
- Reflective Rad Power Bikes screen print
- This bag may not be compatible if the seat height is too low. Requires at least 135 mm of exposed seat post to be affixed.