- All ebike models
- RadRunner Plus, RadRunner 2 and RadRunner 1 require use of a replacement seatpost that has seat rails, such as the SR Suntour SP12 NCX Seatpost
- Not compatible with the RadRunner Passenger Package
Our world-class Customer Experience team is here to answer all of your questions and make your buying experience rad.Help Centre
Expanded Shipping Window
You may have noticed that the shipping date for some models is currently listed as several months away.
While we understand that this is a long time to wait, we wanted to make sure that these bikes were available to purchase for any rider who had their heart set on a preferred model and wanted to secure theirs well in advance.
The dates listed are as accurate as possible, but please note that the entire manufacturing world is in the middle of a global supply chain challenge. As a result, there are some variables that are out of our control (like container shortages, port delays, and the Suez Canal incident).
We know how excited you are to get your new ebike and we are continually scaling up our operations to get it to you as soon as possible.
With an extra wide, ultra-plush design, this is the ideal upgrade for any rider who enjoys long, leisurely spins. Our cruiser-style saddle features a vacuum-formed, waterproof exterior, a layer of gel padding, and added suspension for a cushier feel than your standard bicycle seat.
- Nylon reinforced plastic base with waterproof vacuformed top
- Steel spring seat rail system with 7 mm rails that fit most standard seat posts
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.6" x 10" x 6.1"