Our world-class Customer Experience team is here to answer all of your questions and make your buying experience rad.
7 days a week, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. PT
The BORDO GRANIT X-Plus™ 6500 Folding Lock is quite literally a tough nut for bike thieves to crack since it incorporates "granite", or at least the ABUS take on it; 5.5mm bars manufactured from specially hardened steel and connected with special rivets, which offer protection against even the most determined of attacks. The ABUS Link Protection Shield ensures that these rivets are not only flexible, but also extremely resistant to attacks involving sawing. The picking-resistant X-Plus precision disc cylinder from ABUS also has a lot to offer and guarantees outstanding protection against attempts at tampering.
- 5 mm bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to paintwork
- Colour-coordinated soft-touch silicone cover for the lock body
- ABUS Link Protection Shield for a high level of protection against hinge sawing
- ABUS XPlus cylinder for extremely high protection against manipulation, e.g. picking
- ABUS Security level: 15
- Circumference: 110 cm (43.3 in) OR 85 cm (33.4 in)
Operation and Use
- Ideal for securing high-cost bicycles
- 2 Keys supplied
- 110 cm (43.3 in) OR 85 cm (33.4 in) length makes it easier to lock the bicycle to a fixed object