All ebike models
Our world-class Customer Experience team is here to answer all of your questions and make your buying experience rad.
7 days a week, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. PT
The Hyban 2.0 combines a particularly robust hard shell with huge air intakes. In combination with the integrated, bright LED rear light, the Hyban 2.0 is the perfect everyday helmet for the city.
- ABS hard shell: Robust helmet made of EPS foam and injection molded outer shell
- High visibility due to reflectors
- Bug mesh: Full protection from insects
- Ponytail compatibility: Perfect fit for people with long hair
- Full-ring: Adjustable ring connected to adjustment system enclosing all of the head
- Excellent ventilation with 5 air inlets and 8 air outlets
- Zoom Ace Urban: Finely adjustable adjustment system with handy adjustment wheel for custom fit
- Large, highly mounted and integrated LED tail light with 180° visibility
In order to find the right cycle helmet, you must first find the right size. First you need to measure the circumference of your head, preferably using a tape measure. Alternatively you could use a piece of string. Measure the circumference at the level of your forehead, approximately 1 cm above your eyebrows.
- Medium: 20" - 23" (52 cm - 58 cm)
- Large: 22" - 24" (56 cm - 61 cm)
Select your province and enter your postal code to see available shipping options.