Purchased but not shipped:
- 10% processing fee
- No returns after 14 days of receiving
- To be eligible for a return, the bike must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or any fragrances, and in the same packaging and condition that you received it
- Box must be sealed and unopened
- Customer pays $200 CAD shipping fee (this is withheld from refund)
- Subject to a 25% restocking fee (this is withheld from refund)
Accessory/replacement part orders:
- No returns after 30 days of receiving
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or any fragrances, and in the same packaging and condition that you received it
- Subject to a 25% restocking fee
- Customer pays shipping both ways
- No returns, except in EXTREME cases of breakage/malfunction
- All merch (clothing, hats, etc)
- Special orders
- Sale items
- Gift cards
- Gifted orders
Before a return is sent, the customer must have written approval of said return from Rad Power Bikes. If a customer sends a return without the written consent of Rad Power Bikes a refund will not be issued and the customer will have to pay shipping to get the item returned, or, sacrifice the item.
If your approved return passes our inspection, you may receive an exchange, store credit, or a refund.
Please address your return to:
Rad Power Bikes LLC
c/o Return - #OrderNumber
#1 - 608 Annance Court
Delta, BC, V3M 6Y8
*Please give us heads up after you send your return by emailing email@example.com. If possible, please provide a tracking number.
*If non-returnable items are returned without authorization from our Customer Experience team, they will be returned to the customer immediately and customer will be notified. Restocking fees may apply to unauthorized returns.