RadWagon Electric Cargo Bike
The RadWagon is the ultimate electric cargo bike boasting premium features and a powerful 750 watt 48 volt power system. The RadWagon handles just like a standard sized bike yet can handle big cargo loads, hauls from the grocery store, and your most valuable cargo. What makes the RadWagon special is the size which is not too big and not too small so you get all the benefit of a cargo bike without the challenges associated with larger and heavier options. Stylish, safe and comfortable the RadWagon lets you leave your car in the garage and get biking!
Each component of the RadWagon was hand selected by our team of experienced ebike enthusiasts who understand the expectations and real world applications ebikers are looking for because, hey, we're one of them. The end result blends our favorite features for urban travel and living car free. We're proud to ride this fully featured cargo bike that is feature rich without the price tag normally associated with electric cargo bikes.
Safety and ride-ability were paramount in the design of the RadWagon but functionality is what really makes the RadWagon shine.
- The RadWagon has a massive 350-pound carrying capacity including rider and a flexible rear deck for carrying all types of loads. Compatible with a full range of off-the-shelf cargo bike accessories including bags, seats, and extra handlebars the RadWagon is ready to grow with you and your family.
- Large 2.3’’ wide all-terrain Kenda tires can handle heavy loads and varying riding conditions.
- 30mm wide rims and 12 gauge stainless steel spokes means the RadWagon has one of the strongest wheelsets out of any production cargo bike.
- A heavy duty double kickstand allows for easy loading and unloading while the handlebars are held straight with the stainless steel anti-rotation spring.
- Up for any task you might run into on your daily trips, the large LCD display shows you battery charge, distance traveled, power consumption, and speed. The RadWagon includes 2 USB charging ports for power on the go for your portable electronics.
- A convenient lifting handle is integrated underneath the seat, and the battery pack can be easily removed from the secure mount with the included key set.
The RadWagon has best in class hill climbing and acceleration thanks to the powerful 750W maintenance-free direct drive hub motor and the lightweight, long lasting 48V 11.6 AH Panasonic Lithium-Ion battery.
- The 750W power system allows you to carry loads and travel with confidence wherever you go and full 21-speed Shimano drivetrain allows for easy pedaling at low and high speeds. The 5 level pedal assist and throttle on demand allows for complete freedom and customization for operating the RadWagon.
- The low center of gravity makes the bike feel stable when riding and carrying a heavy load.
- Large 2.3’’ wide all-terrain Kenda tires soak up bumps and provide a nice, smooth ride and exceptional traction during your daily pursuits. With 30mm wide rims and 12 gauge stainless steel spokes, the RadWagon has the strongest wheelset out of any production cargo bike.
- A low standover height makes getting on and off and standing at a stop easy and comfortable.
- Full coverage fenders wrap the front and rear tires and protective wheel skirts keep hands and feet out of harm’s way.
- The handlebar height can be raised and lowered for a perfect fit using the adjustable stem.
- The deluxe ergonomic Velo plush saddle provides comfortable seating for long days in the saddle.
- Ergonomic grips and premium aluminum pedals make for a solid and comfortable connection with the bike.
Rad Power Bikes wanted to make sure all of our RadWagon riders have an easy, fun, and above all else SAFE riding experience. We have integrated the following key features into all of our bikes with SAFETY in mind.
- Controlling the power on the RadWagon is simple and intuitive. You can use the half twist throttle for full power on demand or any one of the 5 levels of pedal assistance for a more natural riding experience. Turn the twist throttle on and off with the red pushbutton switch. Turn the pedal assistance off by entering into speed mode 0 on the LCD display.
- Powerful 180 MM front and rear disk brakes with automatic power shut off stop you easily and shut off the motor, even if the throttle is accidentally applied.
- Included headlight runs directly from the battery pack and can be controlled with the remote toggle. The included tail light rounds out a robust lighting package for increased visibility and safety in daytime and nighttime riding conditions.
- If the lights were not enough, the vibrant orange color (also available in blue) catches the eye of drivers.
- Reflectors built into the pedals and wheels provide additional front/back/side visibility.
Wherever life may take you the RadWagon is ready for the long haul!
Full LCD Display
- Get instantaneous ride stats from the large LCD display. Speedometer, wattmeter, battery capacity gauge, power level, and more! The RadWagon display has got it covered.
- Charge your phone or portable electronics on the go from the two provided USB outlets. The super high capacity 48V 11.6Ah battery pack has plenty of juice to charge even the most demanding portable electronics
For more information on the RadWagon, click the links below.
RadWagon Technical Specs