RadCity Electric Commuter Bike
The RadCity electric commuter bike lets you get around your city like never before! Featuring a powerful 750W motor and large 48V 11.6Ah battery, you'll power over hills with ease and with the integrated rear rack, fenders, and front suspension, you'll do it with style and comfort! Never again arrive at work, a meeting, or class covered in sweat and red in the face. Stylish, safe, and comfortable the RadCity lets you leave your car in the garage and get biking!
Each component of the RadCity was hand selected by our team of experienced ebike enthusiasts who understand the expectations and real world applications ebikers are looking for because, hey, we're one of them. The end result blends our favorite features for urban travel and living car free. We're proud to ride this fully featured commuter bike that is feature rich without the price tag normally associated with comparable electric bikes on the market.
Safety and rideability were paramount in the design of the RadCity but functionality is what really makes the RadCity shine.
- The RadCity has an integrated rear rack that fits all your commuting needs. Strap on bags, a backpack, purse, or even a milk crate! In addition to hauling your gear, the RadCity rear rack was also designed to fit a Yepp Maxi child seat so you can bring your little one along for the ride!
- The RadCity's 750W Shengyi direct drive hub motor means your ride will be powered by one of the smoothest, powerful, and quiet hub motors on the market. A direct drive motor also allows the RadCity to feature regen braking, adding tons of extra stopping power all while putting energy back into your battery.
- Full coverage fenders wrap the front and rear tires to keep you staying dry while you ride.
- With 2.3’’ wide (larger than on most commuter style bikes) all-terrain Kenda tires, you'll roll over bumps in the road like nothing while the slightly wider footprint keeps you stable and firmly planted to the ground. To add to your comfort, the RadCity also features front suspension with rebound and lockout to allow you to choose just how you want to ride.
- Up for any task you might run into on your daily trips, the large LCD display shows you battery charge, distance traveled, power consumption, and speed. The RadCity includes two USB charging ports for power on the go for your portable electronics.
- A convenient lifting handle is integrated underneath the seat, and the battery pack can be easily removed from the secure mount with the included key set.
The RadCity has best in class hill climbing and acceleration thanks to the powerful 750W maintenance free direct drive hub motor and the lightweight, long lasting 48V 11.6Ah Panasonic Lithium-Ion battery.
- The full 750W power system allows you to carry loads and travel with confidence wherever you go and the 7-speed Shimano drivetrain allows for easy pedaling at low and high speeds. The 5 level pedal assist and throttle on demand allows for complete freedom and customization for operating the RadCity.
- Because the RadCity features a direct drive hub motor, you'll have access to regen braking right at your finger tips.
- The low center of gravity makes the bike feel stable when riding and carrying a heavy load.
- Front suspension makes for a comfortable ride no matter how bumpy your commute might get.
- The handlebar height can be raised and lowered for a perfect fit using the adjustable stem.
- The deluxe ergonomic Velo plush saddle provides comfortable seating for long days in the saddle.
- Ergonomic grips and premium aluminum pedals make for a solid and comfortable connection with the bike.
Rad Power Bikes wanted to make sure all of our RadCity riders have an easy, fun, and above all else SAFE riding experience. We have integrated the following key features into all of our bikes with SAFETY in mind.
- Controlling the power on the RadCity is simple and intuitive. You can use the half twist throttle for full power on demand or any one of the 5 levels of pedal assistance for a more natural riding experience. Turn the twist throttle on and off with the red pushbutton switch. Turn the pedal assistance off by entering into speed mode 0 on the LCD screen.
- Powerful 180mm front and rear disk brakes with automatic power shutoff stop you easily and shut off the motor even if the throttle is accidentally applied.
- Included headlight runs directly from the battery pack and can be controlled with the remote toggle. The included tail light rounds out a robust lighting package for increased visibility and safety in daytime and nighttime riding conditions.
- Reflectors built into the pedals and wheels provide additional front/back/side visibility.
Full LCD Display
- Get instantaneous ride stats from the large LCD display including speedometer, wattmeter, battery capacity gauge, and power level. You name it, the RadCity display has got it covered.
- Charge your phone or portable electronics on the go from the two provided USB outlets. The super high capacity 48V 11.6Ah battery pack has plenty of juice to charge even the most demanding portable electronics
For more information on the RadCity, click the links below.
RadCity Technical Specs