Shipping: Free when purchased with an ebike
A helmet for the city should be practical, comfortable, stylish, modern and above all, safe. The ABUS Hyban helmet is incredibly comfortable to wear and can be easily adjusted to your own head size with the precision adjustment system.
- ABS hard shell technology
- Zoom Evo Easy – fine adjustment system with a non-slip adjusting wheel
- Size adjustment by means of a half ring made from particularly hard-wearing and slightly malleable plastic for optimal stability and form fitting
- Large, highly mounted and integrated LED tail light with 180° visibility
- Optimum ventilation for this helmet type with 13 air inlets and 5 air outlets
- Removable and washable padding with maximum wearing comfort
- Soft straps that are simple to fit thanks to practical strap adjusters
- Removable visor
In order to find the right cycle helmet, you must first find the right size. First you need to measure the circumference of your head, preferably using a tape measure. Alternatively you could use a piece of string. Measure the circumference at the level of your forehead, approximately 1 cm above your eyebrows.
- M - 52 cm -58 cm (20 in - 23 in)
- L - 56 cm - 61 cm (22 in - 24 in)